Landscape Assistants will work along side the Groundskeeper team to maintain overall park appearance of the landscape beds, flowers, and the park property.
- Cleans off park walkways, slide towers, cabana area and main driveway prior to opening.
- Applies water to flowers, trees, grasses, shrubs and lawns daily.
- Maintains overall appearance of plant material by feeding, deadheading and pruning frequently.
- Provides proper upkeep of sidewalks, driveways, parking lots, planters and other grounds features.
- Cares for established lawns by mulching, weeding, trimming and edging around flower beds, walkways and walls.
- Operates gas-powered equipment that includes blowers, lawn mowers, trimmers, chainsaws, weed-eaters and pressure washers.
- Organizes the grounds storage unit of tools, materials and equipment.
- Attends regularly scheduled staff meetings, training programs as required.
- Willing to assist other areas of park operations such as parking, bag check security, main gate operations, locker rentals, arcade, and slide attendants as needed.
- All Splashdown Beach staff is required to assist in maintaining park cleanliness and ensuring guest safety.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Personal drive, action-oriented, quick learner.
- Ability to observe and analyze safety situations and determine appropriate course of action.
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced team environment as well as work independently.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, multi-tasking, planning and problem solving skills.
- Training on all equipment, power tools, and water attractions will be provided to the right candidate.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Flexible Schedule. Must be prepared to work weekends and holidays.
Go to all jobs