The Front Desk Agent will provide critical support to the SplashDown Beach customer service and revenue producing departments. This position communicates directly with customers by providing product and service information about the Waterpark. Front Desk Agents assist with resolving customer concerns and making our guests as happy as possible.
- Ensure all guests feel welcomed and are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service at all times.
- Responsible for answering all calls to the park, handling guest requests, taking messages and transferring calls with the highest level of professionalism.
- Assist with tickets sales and season pass processing.
- Maintains organization of paperwork, manages incoming phone volume, assist with tracking orders and package intake.
- Works with the Admissions and Retail Manager to take in group and party bookings.
- Ensures payments, contracts and files are maintained and processed in timely manner.
- Follows correct cash handling procedures.
- Assist other customer service areas as necessary which can include but not limited to; maintaining the front desk and the area around the desk to ensure it is clean and maintained at all times during the season.
- Works closely with park managers to ensure clear communication between all departments to maintain a clean, safe friendly environment for all staff and guests.
- Office staff will work directly with park guests on a daily basis and must maintain the highest level of guest relations.
- Applicant must be at least 16 years or older.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Must be self-motivated, action-oriented, and quick learners.
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced team environment as well as work independently.
- Exceptional organization skills, attention to detail and strong ability to follow-up.
- Must possess strong communication skills, multi-tasking, planning and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Training on proprietary software will be provided to the right candidate.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Flexible Schedule. Must be prepared to work weekends and holidays.
Go to all jobs