We are looking for individuals who can entertain our guests and give them the greatest possible experience while staying at the resort. Activity Hosts must be extremely outgoing and have exuberant personalities to energize guests who are participating in daily activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Host daily activities such as B-I-N-G-O, Family Feud, Archery Contests, Bocce Tournaments, etc.
- Be able to participate in sport related activities with guests and demonstrate an understanding of rules and regulations for each game (ex. Softball, Kickball, Volleyball, etc.)
- Prepare and execute scheduled events in a timely manner
- Supervise and address crowds up to 100 people
- Participate in holiday events such as New Years Eve parties, Easter egg hunts, Memorial Day and Fourth of July Firework shows, Halloween Parties and Haunted House Attraction, and Santa meet and greet.
- Present a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance in accordance with the Rocking Horse Ranch Dress and Grooming Standards.
- Demonstrate patience with children ages 2-17 and adults.
- Work flexible or changing days and hours; including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and occasionally up to 12 hours per shift.
Preferred Qualifications or Skills:
- Experience in Hospitality or other people oriented jobs
- Theater experience is strongly preferred
- Possess strong group management skills
Opportunity to advance, comprehensive benefits package.
Holidays and weekends are required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Both part-time and full-time positions available!
Go to all jobs