The Seasonal Cash Manager position will provide critical support to the SplashDown Beach Team during the Park’s operational season (May 27 – September 8). This position will be responsible for all aspects of cash management and handling, including drawer deposits and reconciliations, review of revenue postings to the POS system, and managing the collection of cash/checks and coordinating the daily deposit pickups with the armored car service. The Cash Manager is also responsible for ensuring that all tasks are completed in a timely manner while upholding to a high standard, the company’s policies, procedures and regulations.
- Manages daily cash handling operations to include safe counts, cashier reconciliations, arcade collection, preparation of bank deposits, locker kiosk collections, tracking of complimentary tickets and marketing coupons.
- Timely reconciles cashiers tills, and monitors cash transactions to ensure that all accounts balance to the sales report and any unusual items are investigated.
- Prepares cashier over and under reports, and identifies and reconciles variances.
- Works with the Accounting Department and Customer Service Sales to accurately report daily activity.
- Reviews and drives improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Works closely with Park Managers to ensure clear communication between all departments to maintain a clean, safe, and friendly environment for all staff and guests.
- Enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with a focus in business, finance, and/or accounting.
- Prior cash handling experience preferred.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Personal drive, action-oriented, quick learner.
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast – paced team environment as well as work independently.
- Exceptional organization skills, attention to detail and strong ability to follow-up.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, multi-tasking, planning and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Flexible Schedule. Must be prepared to work weekends and holidays.
- Willing to assist in other areas of park operations during high volume operating days.
** Job position is Seasonal **
Go to all jobs