Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
America’s Biggest Little Waterpark just keeps getting bigger and were looking for a Maintenance Director to ensure a safe facility for all guests and co-workers by inspecting and maintaining facilities and attractions in a professional manner. Candidate will assist in performing preventative maintenance on a routine basis and must be knowledgeable with pumps, motors and basic mechanical systems.
- Responsible for general pool, building, attractions and grounds maintenance practices
- Oversee daily, weekly, and monthly inspections of attractions in accordance with manufacturer guidelines, local and state codes
- Works with the maintenance and operations team to maintain rides, pumps and motors
- Ensures proper maintenance and repairs for a variety of tools and equipment
- Performs tasks efficiently and in compliance with all safety rules and regulations
- Completes and maintains certification training in Certified Pool Operator programs (Training provided if not currently certified)
- Oversees maintenance budget, schedules, and future capital projects
- Responsible for the safe and efficient performance of the maintenance crews and subcontractors.
- Familiarity with pool chemistry and operations is a plus
- Working knowledge of tools, equipment, and supplies used in providing comprehensive building maintenance services.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced team environment as well as work independently
- Exceptional organization, attention to detail and strong ability to follow-up
- Ability to lift 50 lbs at a time
- Comfortable with heights; Ability to work 70 feet in the air for ride inspections and maintenance
- Able to move up and down on large ladders
- Able to work in outdoor environments including rain and heat year round
- Flexible schedule; Weekends and Holidays are a must during operating season
Go to all jobs