The Ticket Booth Agent will provide critical support to the SplashDown Beach customer service and revenue producing departments. This position communicates directly with guests by providing product and service information about the Waterpark, assists with ticket sales, and season pass processing at the main gate.
- Ensures all guests feel welcomed and are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service at all times.
- Responsible for daily ticket and diaper sales, processing season passes, and handling customer requests with the highest level of professionalism.
- Responsible for knowing all prices and promotions available.
- Ticket Booth Agents are responsible for implementing park policies and making the policies clear to the guests.
- Maintains diaper inventory, as well as the stocking of diapers.
- Works with the Admissions and Retail Manager and Supervisor to process group, cabana and party bookings final payments for day of transactions.
- Ticket Booth Agents are responsible for handling large sums of money and high volumes of guests; ability to work quickly and accurately is a must.
- Follows correct cash handling procedures.
- Assist other customer service areas as necessary which can include but not limited to; maintaining displays for gift shop are clean and maintained at all times during the season.
- Works closely with park managers to ensure clear communication between all departments to maintain a clean, safe and friendly environment for all staff and guests.
- A willingness to be crossed trained with Body Art, Gift shop, and Season Pass Booth.
- Applicant must 16 years of age or older.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- Personal drive, action-oriented, quick learner.
- Ability to be able to stand in the heat for long periods of time.
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced team environment as well as work independently.
- Exceptional organization, attention to detail and strong ability to follow-up.
- Must possess strong communication skills, multi-tasking, planning and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience on a register is helpful, but not required. Training on proprietary software will be provided to the right candidate.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Flexible Schedule. Must be prepared to work weekends and holidays.
Go to all jobs