Turk Hospitality Group, a growing hospitality organization focused on boutique resort properties in the Hudson Valley, is seeking a talented Payroll & Benefits Administrator. The position will be responsible for timely processing of payroll, administration of benefits, recruitment practices, as well as supporting the accounting and HR teams.
- 5 years of professional payroll and benefits experience
- A 2 or 4 year degree in accounting or equivalent certification
- 3 years of working experience with ADP Workforce Now and Enhanced Time systems
- Strong proficiency in all Microsoft Office suites.
- Ability to work under pressure and respond to deadlines efficiently
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, adept at multi-tasking, and a team player
- Input and upkeep employee information, including new hires, into ADP Workforce Now and ADP Enhanced Time.
- Accurately process weekly payroll in a timely manner including recording PTO transactions.
- Administer health and welfare benefits, Open Enrollment events and communication of changes to benefits broker.
- Administer 401(k) Plan on a monthly basis.
- Respond to employees’ and managers’ inquiries as they relate to payroll and benefits.
- Maintain iNavigator platform to ensure accuracy of ACA tracking and year-end 1095 filings.
- Work with the Accounting Dept. to Reconcile bills and process payments to carriers.
- Leaves of Absence administration, tracking, and reporting including FMLA, Workers’ Comp, NY Paid Family Leave, and Disability.
- Provide ad hoc ADP and Enhanced Time reporting to Accounting Dept., and managers, as requested.
- Maintain complete human resources files on all employees including personnel, benefit and LOA files.
- Review and reconcile payroll taxes, W-2s & 1095s.
- Process ER Sponsored Health Care and third-party sick pay calculations at year-end.
- Maintain job websites and conduct background checks.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- Perform other various tasks i.e., verification of employment inquiries, name badge replacements, etc.
Go to all jobs