Aquatics & Recreation
Rocking Horse Ranch Resort, an award winning family friendly resort located in Highland, NY, is seeking talented and personable Recreation Attendants. You will be responsible for assisting guests at our numerous indoor and outdoor seasonal activities, and will provide outstanding guest service to ensure safe, memorable, and fun-filled experiences at the resort.
· Manage various indoors and outdoors seasonal activities and equipment including: mountain tubing, rock wall, bungee, skiing, snow tubing, arcade, etc.
· Maintain overall upkeep and cleanliness of all guest recreation areas
· Proactively address guest needs and inquires with a sense of urgency
· 1+ year(s) customer service experience preferred
· Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
· Strong work ethic, adept at multi-tasking, and a true team player
· Ability to work outdoors and on your feet throughout each shift
· Ability to carry or lift objects weighing 40 pounds
· Must have daytime availability during the week and on weekends
**Lifeguard training is offered in house for interested applicants who meet the requirements. Lifeguard candidates should be able to swim 250 ft front crawl or breast stroke, tread water for 2 minutes without using hands, and retrieve a 10lb brick from the bottom of a 6 ft pool. Lifeguard training includes lifeguard skills, CPR certification, AED, and First Aid**