Janitorial Assistants are responsible for the overall cleanliness and park appearance during park operations. Team members in this department will perform routine cleaning duties prior, during and after park hours.
- Cleans and sanitizes all restrooms facilities regularly.
- Maintains the appearance of all eating areas, cabana/luxury lounge sections, the employee break room, and storage closets.
- Gathers and empties trash and recyclables. Cleans all garbage and recycle containers.
- Maintains supplies including but not limited to, vacuums, brooms, scrub brushes, and mops.
- Responsible for the cleaning and maintenance of sidewalks, floors, walls, carpets, and furniture.
- Performs routine cleaning of toilets, urinals, sinks, drains, light fixtures, ceiling fans, and partitions.
- Applies cleaning solutions properly and safely to complete tasks.
- Willing to assist in other areas of park operations such as parking, bag check security, main gate operations, locker rentals, arcade, and slide attendants as needed.
- All Splashdown Beach staff is required to assist in maintaining park cleanliness and ensuring guest safety.
- Must be 15 years of age or older.
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Personal drive, action-oriented, quick learner.
- Ability to observe and analyze safety situations and determine appropriate course of action.
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced team environment as well as work independently.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, multi-tasking, planning and problem solving skills.
- Training on all cleaning solutions, equipment, chemicals and water attractions will be provided to the right candidate.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Flexible Schedule. Must be prepared to work weekends and holidays.
Go to all jobs