The Rocking Horse Ranch is looking for individuals with DJ and MC backgrounds to play music for guests in our Nightclub, The Silverado Saloon. DJs are responsible for interacting with the crowds and introducing our nightly live stage performers. Candidates must have a strong understanding of sound mixing and stage lighting to provide the best possible experience for our guests. If you have a passion for music and entertainment, this is the job for you!
Essential Job Functions:
- Play family friendly music for guests before and after our Live Entertainment.
- Introduce nightly acts such as Magicians, Jugglers, and Comedians.
- Run audio and sound for entertainers.
- Supervise and address crowds up to 250 people.
- Present a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance in accordance with the Rocking Horse Ranch Dress and Grooming Standards.
- Work flexible or changing days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Shifts typically run from 7:00pm-12:00am or until crowds disperse.
- Demonstrate patience with children ages 2-17 and adults.
Preferred Qualifications or Skills:
- Experience in Hospitality or other people oriented jobs.
- Comfortably address crowds on a microphone.
- Previous DJ experience or background in audio related fields.
- Familiar with Virtual DJ or Serato DJ software.
- Possess strong group management skills.
- Experience with Behringer sound equipment and Chauvet Lighting equipment.
Holidays and weekends are required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Go to all jobs