Dear RHR Family,
We want to provide you with an update on our operational changes that address the current COVID-19 outbreak. First, Our top priority at Rocking Horse Ranch is and always has been the safety and well-being of our guests, team members and of course our animals. We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization’s (WHO) updates regarding the novel COVID-19 and following the guidelines from these agencies and our local health department.
As you may be aware, we are well known for our meticulously clean resort and phenomenal hospitality. In addition, we are proactively educating our employees on what is known about the virus, including its transmission and prevention. If our employees or guests are exhibiting symptoms or have known exposure, we are requiring them to stay home. We are implementing more frequent sanitization of common areas and other high touch points. Here are some of the many actions we are taking to keep our guests and team members healthy:
▪ We will be temporarily closed between March 20th, 2020 and April 30th, 2020. We plan to reopen to guests beginning May 1st, 2020. If you have reservations during this time, please contact us at 844-402-3616 to discuss your rescheduling options. Please note that due to high call volumes, you can also email our reservation specialists at email@example.com. Please include your name, reservation number, and contact information, and an available agent will contact you back to reschedule.
▪ Between each guest room occupancy, we cleanse all surfaces, fixtures and furniture twice with a strong virucide disinfectant and fully sanitize prior to each guest arrival.
▪ We have prominently placed alcohol based hand sanitizers in abundance around the property and at the entrance to the dining room. Every guest is required to sanitize their hands prior to entering the dining room.
▪ All commonly touched surfaces are regularly disinfected and food utensils are changed out every 15 minutes.
▪ Additional staff will be on site to maintain the highest level of sanitation around the food serving areas. In addition we are staggering food times and table seatings to promote “social distancing”.
▪ All common and frequently touched areas such as doorknobs, surfaces, TV remotes and equipment are cleaned with a disinfectant and sanitizer consistently throughout the day and overnight.
▪ All laundry is done with commercial-grade machines with hot water and fragrance-free detergent. Drying laundry is heated to the highest temperature and tumbled dry for at least 45 minutes.
▪ We are requiring employees to clean their hands often with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol or wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Soap and water should be used preferentially if hands are visibly dirty.
▪ We are continually engaged with state and local health departments to confirm channels of communication and methods for dissemination of local outbreak information.
If you or anyone in your group would like more information or to discuss any concerns, please feel free to reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information about COVID-19, please read the latest report from the CDC at www.cdc.gov, or your local health department website.
We look forward to seeing you soon. Happy and healthy trails!
Chief Operating Officer
Rocking Horse Ranch Resort