Best All-Inclusive Resort (2021)
USA TODAY 10BEST READERS’ CHOICE 2021
We’re not sure which is more appealing: being in a stunningly beautiful place, or not having to think about money once you arrive. The combo of the two is a winning recipe for a relaxing vacation.
#7 ROCKING HORSE RANCH RESORT
The family-owned Rocking Horse Ranch Resort is only ninety miles north of New York City, but this modern-day dude ranch/summer camp is the ultimate getaway from city life. Their herd of 120 horses and 500 acres of trails are suitable for all ages and skill levels. A dizzying array of water activities, games, and entertainment cover all the bases for the entire family.
The top 10 winners in the category Best All-Inclusive Resort are as follows:
- The Lodge on Little St. Simons Island – Little St. Simons Island, Ga.
- C Lazy U Ranch – Granby, Colo.
- Mustang Monument – Wells, Nev.
- Castle Hot Springs – Castle Hot Springs, Ariz.
- Triple Creek Ranch – Darby, Mont.
- Magee Homestead – Saratoga, Wyo.
- Rocking Horse Ranch – Highland, NY
- Grand Hotel – Mackinac Island, Mich.
- Migis Lodge at Sebago Lake – South Casco, Maine
- Lake Austin Spa Resort – Austin
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning resorts!