Caution: Each attraction is participatory in nature and may not be suitable for all guests. Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions, back or neck trouble should not ride attractions. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted to participate in water attractions.
1. Please obey the lifeguards, staff and Big Splash rules at all times.
2. Read all signs and observe all attractions before riding.
3. Additional rules and requirements, such as height restrictions and rules of behavior, are posted at each attraction for your safety.
4. NO RUNNING or DIVING anywhere in the water park.
5. Lifeguards enforce rules and respond to aquatic emergencies, but parents are ultimately responsible for the safety and supervision of their children.
6. All children and non-swimmers must be supervised and within arm’s reach of a guardian at all times.
7. U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets are recommended for all inexperienced or non-swimmers and are available in the park. These lifejackets are free to use and must remain in Big Splash.
8. Proper swimming attire is required in Big Splash. For your own safety, you may not swim in cut-offs or other clothing with rivets, zippers, or buckles.
9. Rocking Horse is a family-friendly resort and reserves the right to determine whether a guest’s attire is appropriate.
10. Pool water is not for drinking.
11. Approved swim diapers are required for all diaper dependent guests.
12. Diaper changing is allowed in restrooms only. Changing stations are provided.
13. Management reserves the right to suspend privileges or refuse admittance to any person failing to comply with rules.
14. Report all incidents/injuries to management.
15. Rocking Horse Ranch is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
16. NO GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED.
17. Balloons, rafts, floatation devices, snorkels and toys are prohibited in Big Splash.
18. All riders must remove/secure all loose articles before riding attractions.
19. Please be aware that the water park environment can be damaging to electronic equipment; please use your discretion.
20. Video/imaging recording devices are not permitted on attractions, in restrooms or changing area.
21. Failure to follow rules and use common sense may result in serious injury to yourself or others.