TripAdvisor Rated #1 All-Inclusive Family Resort in the US
Caution: Each attraction is participatory in nature and may not be suitable for all guests. Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions, back or neck trouble should not ride attractions. Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not permitted to participate in water attractions.
1. Please obey the lifeguards, staff and Big Splash rules at all times.
2. Read all signs and observe all attractions before riding.
3. Additional rules and requirements, such as height restrictions and rules of behavior, are posted at each attraction for your safety.
4. NO RUNNING or DIVING anywhere in Big Splash.
5. Lifeguards enforce rules and respond to aquatic emergencies, but parents are ultimately responsible for the safety and supervision of their children.
6. All children and non-swimmers must be supervised and within arm’s reach of a guardian at all times.
7. U.S. Coast Guard approved lifejackets are recommended for all inexperienced or non-swimmers and are available in the park. These lifejackets are free to use and must remain in Big Splash.
8. Proper swimming attire is required in Big Splash. For your own safety, you may not swim in cut-offs or other clothing with rivets, zippers, or buckles.
9. Rocking Horse is a family-friendly resort and reserves the right to determine whether a guest’s attire is appropriate.
10. Pool water is not for drinking.
11. Approved swim diapers are required for all diaper dependent guests.
12. Diaper changing is allowed in restrooms only. Changing stations are provided.
13. Management reserves the right to suspend privileges or refuse admittance to any person failing to comply with rules.
14. Report all incidents/injuries to management.
15. Rocking Horse Ranch is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged property.
16. NO GLASS CONTAINERS ALLOWED.
17. Balloons, rafts, floatation devices, snorkels and toys are prohibited in Big Splash.
18. All riders must remove/secure all loose articles before riding attractions.
19. Please be aware that the aquatic environment can be damaging to electronic equipment; please use your discretion.
20. Video/imaging recording devices are not permitted on attractions, in restrooms or changing area.
21. Failure to follow rules and use common sense may result in serious injury to yourself or others.
1. You must be able to swim.
2. Minimum height required for rider is 48″.
3. Under 48″ must wear a safety vest.
4. Do not enter until the pool is clear.
5. Do not sit on the pool edge or swim in the pool area designed for the Water Walk Challenge.
6. Do not dive off the floatable play elements.
7. Do not leap from pad to pad without using the overhead cargo net.
8. If you fall, exit the pool using the closest pool ladder.
9. No rough play or pushing.
10. Children must be supervised at all times.
1. Lay face up, feet forward, legs crossed at ankles, clasp hands across chest.
2. Riders must be able to maintain and control body position in slide. Do not stop in slide. Single riders only.
3. Must be 36″ tall to ride.
4. Parents are responsible for children’s safety.
5. Pregnant women and guests with heart conditions or back and neck problems are not permitted to use ride.
6. Guests under the influence of drugs or alcohol are not permitted to use the ride.
7. Observe the ride before using.
8. Proper swimwear required, no buckles or rivets; they will damage the flume. Swim shoes only.
9. Do not use without attendant’s supervision.
10. Follow attendant’s instructions.
11. Exit slide runout immediately.